- 1 box Yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 nuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 tea Cinnamon
- Mix cake ingredients and spread half of batter in a greased 9x13 cake pan.
- Sprinkle half of the topping on top of layer of batter.
- Spread rest of batter on top and finish with last of topping.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix 1 TBL butter (melted), 1 ½ cup powder sugar, milk to thin.
- Mix and drizzle over warm cake.
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany", visit TheCrush.tv.