Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound venison sausage
- 1 log of mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 package fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium pan, brown venison sausage and drain.
- Cube mozzarella and combine with venison sausage. Add oregano, 2 egg whites, and one egg yolk; combine.
- Grease cookie sheet and press dough onto cookie sheet into a rectangular shape. Spoon mixture into middle of dough and roll from end to end. Place seam side down and brush the top with the rest of the eggs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and slightly cool before serving.
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany," visit: TheCrush.tv