April 18, 2018
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 hours
- 1 pound elk venison loin
- 1 can beef broth
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
1. Cut venison loin into large pieces. Season with garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Put beef broth in crock pot and add venison.
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Remove meat and place in a shallow pan. Smother in BBQ sauce.
5. Heat in a 350-degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Serve sandwich-style or with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.