Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- ⅓ cup dry bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup instant mashed potato flakes
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 (4-ounce) walleye fillets
1. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
2. Beat the eggs and water together in a bowl until smooth; set aside. Combine the bread crumbs, potato flakes, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl with the seasoned salt until evenly mixed. Dip the walleye fillets into the beaten egg, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
3. Dip the walleye fillets into the beaten egg, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake until the fish is opaque in the center and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.