Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp homemade horseradish
- 2 tsp homemade worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp homemade Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp dry white wine
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Process the first 7 ingredients until smooth and creamy. Fold in the crab meat. If this spread is too stiff, add the wine or even milk to thin it out. Cover and chill overnight before serving.
Garnish with chopped parsley and slivered olives.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!