January 24, 2022
- Above: Mossberg 940 Pro Turkey Shotgun, First Look. Game & Fish Editorial Director Adam Heggenstaller checks out the new 940 Pro Turkey with Mossberg's Scott McGregor at SHOT Show 2022.
Mossberg unveiled several new shotguns in its 940 Pro series at SHOT Show 2022 in Las Vegas, including the 940 Pro Turkey model, optic-ready shotguns with the choice of a 24- or 18.5-inch barrel. The 940 Pro Turkey has receiver cuts for direct mounting of low-profiled micro dot sights (Shield RMSc pattern), a durable gas system, and corrosion-resistant internal parts. Adjustable length of pull. Vent rib AccuChoke-compatible barrel.
940 Pro Turkey Specs
- Gauge: 12
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3”
- Barrel Lengths: 18.5” and 24” VR
- Sight/Base: Compsight FO; Optic-Ready
- Choke: X-Factor XX-Full Tky Tube
- LOP Type: Adjustable
- Barrel Finish: Mossy Oak Greenleaf
- Stock Finish: Adj LOP/Cast/Drop -Synthetic (MO Greenleaf)
- Weight: 7.25 pounds (18.5”); 7.5 pounds (24”)
- Length: 39.25”; 44.75”
- MSRP: $1,120
For more information on the complete line of 940 autoloaders, please visit mossberg.com.