June 03, 2015
Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
Wild turkey marinades really make the meat so delicious and tender. You can easily marinate the meat before grilling, sautéing or even frying.
- 1/2 cup orange juice (juice of 1 orange)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons)
- 1/4 tsp rubbed sage or rosemary, chopped (or several fresh leaves of your favorite spice)
- 1 1/2 inch section fresh ginger (peeled and minced)
- 1 TBS homemade soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- a few drops homemade hot sauce
Combine ingredients (a blender makes a good emulsion and eliminates the need to mince or chop).
Marinate cut turkey pieces in a Ziploc bag for several hours or overnight.
Broil or grill until turkey pieces are done or when juices run clear.