April 24, 2013
Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 2/3 chicken breast or leftover turkey (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 small jar pimientos
- 1/4 cup homemade worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans mixed vegetables (or frozen)
- 1 can homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can homemade condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 can homemade condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 3 or 4 cups milk (per thickness of sauce)
- 1 tsp homemade Old Bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Brown chicken in skillet with oil; in same skillet, cook chopped celery until tender, then sauté onions and garlic.
In a big pot with a lid, add small jar pimientos, Worcestershire sauce, creamed soups, milk, and vegetables. Add the seasoning.
Simmer at low heat for span class="cooktime">30 minutes or until hot. Add every thing from skillet to the pot and stir together. Serve over toast, rice or noodles.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!