February 07, 2024
Browning has filled one of the highest demands for a new product the company has ever seen with the introduction of the A5 shotgun in 20 gauge.
Built on a small-sized frame, the A5 20 gauge is lightweight, making it easy to carry in the field and is versatile enough to handle for hunting upland birds, and even ducks. The shotgun is built on a smaller-sized frame than that of the 12-gauge models and weighs less than six pounds. The recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System makes the A5 one of the softest shooting and most reliable guns on the market.
The new 20 gauge sports a deep black receiver, blued barrel and a walnut stock with a durable gloss finish. Like the A5 12- and 16-gauge models, the 20 gauge is backed by a five-year, 100,000-round guarantee. The extensively tested Kinematic Drive offers reliable performance with virtually all 20-gauge field loads with no adjustments.
Browning A5 20 Gauge Features
- Gloss finish Turkish walnut stock with vertical grip and shim-adjustment for length of pull, cast, and drop
- Gloss black anodized receiver finish
- 18 lines-per-inch cut checkering
- Inflex II recoil pad
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
- Price: $1,799
- Click here for more info