February 10, 2017
- 2 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir.
Rub the mixture all over the salmon. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Dredge the salmon in flour and then fry each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer to individual serving plates.
Serve with Ampalaya salad and rice.
Share and enjoy!