August 29, 2016
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds; toasted
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 ½ hours, turning occasionally.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons of sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions and ¾ teaspoon sesame seeds.