Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 1 tsp homemade lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 6 TBS fresh lime juice, divided
- 1-1/2 lb bluegill (crappie or perch) fillets, filleted and cut into 1/2" strips
- 4 (10") homemade corn tortillas
Combine lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and 4 TBS of the fresh lime juice in a resealable plastic bag; add fish. Seal and shake; chill 30 minutes.
Grill fish, covered with grill lid, on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. You may broil if you wish instead of grilling.
Load up each tortilla with fish and load with the following toppings:
- Chopped Cilantro
- Fresh Salsa
- Chunky Guacamole or Avocado
- Red Onion Slices
- Tomato Slices
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Homemade Mayonnaise
- Mango Salsa
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!