August 12, 2016
- 3 tablespoons butter (not margarine)
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon jalapeno powder (if you can find it or cayenne)
- 2 tablespoons dry instant roux mix
- 1/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat (drained)
- 1 (8-ounce) can oysters (drained)
- 8 ounces crawfish tail meat
In a medium skillet, over medium heat, melt butter until it starts to brown.
Add cream, stir and heat until bubbling.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring in between.
Reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This sauce is great over blackened fish with a side of dirty rice.