August 31, 2016
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 (3-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Mix the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and garlic together in a bowl. Place the tilapia fillets in the mixture; allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
Remove tilapia from marinade, and discard the marinade. Place fillets into the prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle the black pepper over the fish.
Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.