Click HERE for the questions to our shark quiz
- Around 400 million years
- True. Their jaws are among the most powerful of all animal species, and both the top and bottom move while eating and attacking prey.
- Up to 800 feet. Sharks have protected inner ears that they use to find prey.
- There are about 350 species of shark in the world's oceans and other bodies of water.
- Stories exist that say both crocodiles and seals have attacked sharks before
- Scientific studies have gauged the pressure of a shark's bite at approx. 40,000 pounds per square inch.
- Bull sharks have been known to roam in rivers, lagoons, and open water bays.
- False. Sharks regenerate teeth, and if one is lost, one moves forward from the extra rows of teeth behind the first row.
- Only about 100 attacks take place each year, on average.
Click HERE To Get Your Final Results!