African Springbok Venison Burger Recipe
Join Brad Lockwood as he makes his own venison burgers from African springbok
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Springbok shoulders, trimmed
- Hi Mountain Mesquite Burger Western Style Seasoning
- 1 egg
- Hamburger buns
- Olive oil
1. Trim meat along springbok shoulders, and remove any bones. Trim according to how many ground springbok venison burger patties you are looking to create.
2. Add seasoning to trimmed shoulder meat. Sprinkle the seasoning evenly over the trimmed springbok venison and put through the grinder.
3. Add an egg to the ground springbok venison and mix well.
4. Place the burger patties into a pan with olive oil. Cook each side according to your desired doneness. Serve on hamburger buns with the condiments of your choosing and enjoy!