1. Tropical Rabbit Soup Recipe
This tropical take on rabbit will soon be your most requested soup recipe. Click here for recipe.
2. Tasty Baked Squirrel Recipe
Never cooked with squirrel? This tasty recipe will make you and your family a fan. Click here for recipe.
3. Southern Fried Rabbit Recipe
Put away the chicken, we're frying rabbit southern style in this recipe. Click here for recipe.
4. Homemade Rabbit Stew Recipe
Cold days call for warm meals and this homemade rabbit stew recipe certainly provides. Click here for recipe.
5. Old-Fashioned Squirrel Stew Recipe
Downright delicious, this squirrel stew recipe allows for a lot of creativity in the kitchen. Click here for recipe.
6. Fried Squirrel with Bacon Recipe
This "all-in-one-pan" dinner will be easy for you to prepare when you come home from work. Click here for recipe.
7. Squirrel Pot Pie Recipe
Squirrel meat is very lean, so it must be cooked "low and slow" to produce tender meat. Click here for recipe.
8. Baked Rabbit and Vegetables Recipe
Don't have a lot of time but looking for something filling with lots of flavor? This baked rabbit and vegetables recipe is sure to hit the spot. Click here for recipe.
9. Grilled Rabbit and Sausage Skewers Recipe
Impress your friends and family at the next family cookout with this Italian favorite. Click here for recipe.
10. Blackberry Barbecue Rabbit Recipe
For this recipe any barbecue sauce will do, but homemade blackberry BBQ sauce keeps your rabbit meat moist and your taste buds wanting more. Click here for recipe.