March 18, 2016
1. Coloring Braided Line Black, Tip from James Watson
MLF pro James Watson talks about the advantages of coloring braided line with a black marker. Click here for video.
2. Buzzbait Tips from Jacob Wheeler
MLF pro Jacob Wheeler shares some helpful tips about bass fishing with buzzbaits. Click here for video.
3. Swimbaits 101, Tips from Brandon Palaniuk
MLF pro Brandon Palaniuk sits down in Burkhead's Bullpen to give a 101-lesson about swimbaits. Click here for video.
4. What Crankbait Colors Does Tim Horton Prefer?
MLF pro Tim Horton reveals what crankbait colors he prefers to use and why. Click here for video.
5. Shaky-Head Setup, Tip from Shaw Grigsby
MLF pro Shaw Grigsby talks about how he rigs a shaky-head. Click here for video.
6. Skipping a Jig, Tip from Keith Poche
MLF pro Keith Poche talks about tips and tricks for skipping a jig under boat docks. Click here for video.
7. Use an Extra Split Ring on Topwaters, Tip from Brent Chapman
MLF pro Brent Chapman talks about using an extra split ring on topwater baits to help put more fish in the boat. Click here for video.
8. Bass Worship the Preacher Jig, Tip from Pete Ponds
MLF pro Pete Ponds talks about how and when to use the preacher jig to catch more bass. Click here for video.
9. Boat Electronics Set-Up, Tips from Jacob Wheeler
MLF pro Jacob Wheeler demonstrates how he likes to set up Lowrance boat electronics. Click here for video.
10. Keeping the Salad off Horny Toad Baits, Tip from Gerald Swindle
MLF pro Gerald Swindle offers a redneck tip to help keep slime and grass off of baits. Click here for video.