The TWRF's First Bass Tournament

The TWRF's First Bass Tournament
The TWRF's First Bass Tournament

The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Foundation will host its first TWRF Bass Fishing Tournament on Saturday, Oct. 23 at Paris Landing State Park on Kentucky Lake in Buchanan, Tenn. The foundation assists the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency with habitat, conservation initiatives, strategic land acquisition and various educational programs.


The entry fee is now $125 per two-person boat up until the event begins. Anglers will be competing for a $5,000 first prize. Each participating angler will receive a gift bag and a T-shirt. In addition, there will be a $20 per boat big fish pot with 60 percent going to the angler with the largest fish caught and the person with the second largest fish caught receiving the remaining 40 percent of the pot.

Interested anglers may register at www.twrf.net under the events tab or by calling (615) 831-9311, ext. 115, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (CDT) or (931) 638-9478 on weekends. Proceeds from the tournament will go to benefit fisheries and wildlife habitat in Tennessee.

Recommended Videos

SHOT Show 2019: Thompson Center TC R22

Game & Fish Editor-in-Chief John Geiger and Danielle Sanville of Thompson Center take a look at the TC R22 rimfire at SHOT Show 2019 in Las Vegas.

SHOT Show 2019: Thompson Center TC R22

Game & Fish Editor-in-Chief John Geiger and Danielle Sanville of Thompson Center take a look at the TC R22 rimfire at SHOT Show 2019 in Las Vegas.

Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Game & Fish stories delivered right to your inbox every week.