Sweet Tartar Sauce Recipe
This tasty tartar sauce recipe enhances the flavor of any type of fish
Yield: 1 ½ cups
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix ingredients together. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
For more fish sauce recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.