December 08, 2014
With its new DF200A 200-horsepower inline-four-cylinder outboard motor, Suzuki offers boaters a new dimension in 4-stroke power, as the new DF200A delivers the kind of impressive performance one would expect only from a V6 engine. The DF200A features:
- Direct Air Intake and Variable Valve Timing for exceptional performance
- 175-cubic-inch “Big Block” Displacement and a Higher Compression Ratio with for impressive acceleration and low end torque
- Lean Burn Control Technology for up to a 32.6 percent improvement in fuel economy compared to Suzuki’s V6 200-horsepower outboard
- Knock, O2 and Water Detection Sensors and systems to monitor and control internal engine operating parameters and improve reliability
- Importantly, the new 4-stroke DF200A weighs in at just 498 pounds, more than 12 percent less than Suzuki’s V6 200-horsepower outboard.
The advantages in terms of cost of operation (less weight, improved fuel economy, easier maintenance) and exceptional performance, make this engine a perfect match for all kinds of boats, from freshwater fishing boats to technical saltwater flats boats and center consoles, and especially today’s larger, more luxurious pontoons and deck boats.
For more information, please visit: www.suzukimarine.com