January 10, 2020
By Game & Fish Digital Staff
SXL-MAX FULLY MULTI-COATED OPTICS GROUP
All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL-MAX anti-reflective flat broadband coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast while maximizing transmission across the entire visible light spectrum for true-to-nature color representation.
PHASE AND DIELECTRIC COATED BAK-4 PRISMS
Advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and precise detail.
Fully sealed housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water.
Internal housing is purged of air and filled with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging.
Provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip.
Twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye, with or without eyeglasses.
Compatible with standard tripod adapters; use on a tripod or car window mount.
Styrka S5 Series Binoculars Specs
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated – STYRKA SXL-MAX Coating
- Angular Field of View: 6.0°
- Linear Field of View: 315ft/105m@1000yds/m
- Close Focus: 8.2ft / 2.5m
- Eye Relief: 16.0mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Prism Type: BaK-4
- Prism Coatings: Phase and Dielectric
- Waterproof: Waterproof (IPX7) and Nitrogen Purged
- Relative Brightness: 17.6
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Interpupillary Distance: 58-72mm
- Diopter ADJ Range: ±4
- Weight: 22.4 oz
- Size (LxWxH): 5.56x5.06x2.13