Savory Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
Prepare this easy snack mix recipe at home, then enjoy it on the road to your camping destination or share it around a blazing campfire
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 cups toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese crackers
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese snack crackers
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup wasabi peas (optional)
- 1 package ranch dip mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss mixture until ingredients are evenly coated with the seasonings and butter.
- Spread mixture evenly onto two baking sheets lined with parchment paper and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store snack mix in a large zip top bag and enjoy on the road or at camp.
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing snack recipe ideas.