Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed well (keep a few for garnish)
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ - ⅓ cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 lemon, juiced
1. Combine the berries, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar. Process until smooth.
2. With the blender or food processor running, slowly pour a thin stream of olive oil through the top until the mixture starts to thicken. If it is too thick, you can add a tablespoon of water. Add sugar, to taste, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Dollop over the top of spicy grilled fish fillets.
4. Keep a few whole blueberries to use as a garnish over the fish topped with the blueberry sauce.
For more fish sauce recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.