Savage Arms Launches 110 Prairie Hunter in 224 Valkyrie
The precision bolt-action rifle is ideal for medium-sized game hunting, target shooting.
Savage Arms has announced the launch of its new 110 Prairie Hunter 224 Valkyrie precision bolt-action rifle.
From Savage Senior Brand Manager Jessica Treglia:
“This new configuration, built on our time-tested 110 bolt action, is our first 224 Valkyrie rifle and its features are specifically designed for long distance shooting. The wide variety of bullet options available in the 224 Valkyrie cartridge makes Savage’s 110 Prairie Hunter ideal for long-distance target shooters, hunters targeting medium-sized game such as pronghorn, varmint hunters or backyard plinkers.”
The 110 Prairie Hunter’s AccuFit system allows you to customize comb height and length-of-pull. Other features: user-adjustable AccuTrigger, 22-inch button-rifled barrel and target crown, threaded muzzle, synthetic stock with a beavertail fore-end, three QD studs and a detachable box magazine.
- Bolt-action 224 Valkyrie
- Cartridge offers the least wind drift and drop in its class and less than half the recoil of cartridges with similar ballistics
- AccuFit system: Ergonomic synthetic stock with adjustable length-of-pull and comb height
- 22-inch carbon steel threaded barrel (1/2-28) with cap
- Drilled and tapped with one-piece 20 MOA rail
- Detachable box magazine
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Gray synthetic stock with beavertail fore-end and three QD studs
- Target crown
Shipments of these firearms have been delivered to dealers.