January 11, 2012
Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 2 cups cooked pheasant, sliced
- 2 cups French cut green beans, cooked until almost tender
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds, slivered
- 1 can homemade cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp homemade garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp homemade onion powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups stuffing cubes (ground into crumbs)
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot water
PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
Butter a shallow casserole dish and place 2/3 cup of the crumbs into the bottom. Arrange the green beans over the crumbs. Layer the pheasant slices next. Whisk the mushroom soup with the milk and garlic/onion powder; pour over the casserole. Top with remaining 1-1/3 cups of crumbs that were blended with the water and butter.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!