January 19, 2018
Building on the success of its X330 crossbow, CAMX has unveiled a new model at the 2018 ATA Show, the CAMX A4 Crossbow.
Thanks to American engineering and manufacturing and a “hunter-to-hunter” approach in the building and selling of its crossbows, the new CAMX A4 model is a user-friendly crossbow that comes with features that include:
- Bolt speed of 370 feet per second
- Weight of 7 pounds, 8 ounces
- Cocked width of 10.5 inches axle to axle
- A 13-inch power stroke
- Shoots an 18-inch bolt
- A patent-pending swingarm system that keeps string, cable, and cams inside the tips of the limbs.
- ARC 4X32 illuminated crossbow scope that is pre-calibrated from 10 to 100 yards
- Three color choices: black, Realtree Xtra, Mossy Oak Treestand
- Three package options: Base, Hunting, Expedition
The 2018 CAMX A4 brings innovation and enjoyment to the shooting experienced of today’s crossbow hunter, thanks in part to the suspension system. With the company’s patent-pending swingarm system, the A4 is durable, minimizes noise, and eliminates vibration in the shot cycle.
Add in the features of the ARC 4X32 illuminated scope designed exclusively for the A4 and the package gets even sweeter. First, the scope’s SER (short eye relief) gives 1 ½-inch eye relief to allow for comfortable scope placement for a shooter. Second, the scope features ARC (arrow range compensation), which enables the bolt shooter to consistently hit targets at varying ranges.
Add in other scope features like cross/dot reticles; illuminated aiming dots; ¼-inch click turrets at 20-yards; six illumination settings; 1-inch Weaver style rings; a scope that is fog proof, waterproof, and shockproof; and a lifetime warranty; and there is much to like about this turn-key crossbow and scope hunting package.
Pre-sighted at the factory, the A4 comes out-of-the-box ready to take to the practice range and then on into the field to hunt.
Information: (888) 226-3979; www.camxcrossbows.com