Yield: 4 pounds venison sausage
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds ground venison
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 3 ½ teaspoons garlic, minced
- 4 ½ teaspoons salt
- 7 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup cold water
- Mix the ground venison and pork meat together.
- Mix spices together in a separate bowl and then add to the meat mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Add the cold water to the mixture and mix well.
- Let the meat mixture marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours before using in bulk or stuffing into casings.
For more delicious venison recipes, visit: www.MissHomemade.com