Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 6 oz spaghetti pasta (I use 2 pkgs of Ramen noodles for the 6 ounces of spaghetti. Just cook as directed)
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 lb ground venison burger
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 8 oz can chopped tomatoes with juice to make 1 cup
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese
With this mixture, form a crust and press into a 10" pie plate and up the sides. Spread cottage cheese over the bottom of the crust and set aside.
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
Cook burger, onions, mushrooms and green peppers together. When burger is cooked, add the undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano and garlic. Heat through and pour into the spaghetti crust.
Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and return to the oven until the cheese has melted; approximately 5 minutes.
Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!