Grilled Wild Boar Recipe
Kabobs are fun, easy, and a great way to use any wild boar in the freezer
- Wild boar tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, quartered then cut the quarters in half (eights)
- 1 green pepper, slice into pieces
- 1 zucchini (or asparagus), slice into pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon homemade garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon homemade onion powder
- 4 (12-inch) wooden kabob skewers, soaked in water
- Canola oil
- Homemade barbecue sauce (or your favorite brand)
Preheat grill and spray grates with oil.
Cut boar tenderloins and vegetables into pieces and rub all with canola oil.
Skewer boar, followed by onion, pepper and squash; repeat three times on each skewer. Season with the garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Place on hot grill. Keep moving kabobs so they don't burn. If browning too much, turn down grill. Cook until boar reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees. Baste with barbecue sauce just before removing from grill.
NOTE: You may also use my homemade marinade recipes, if you wish. They are excellent for beef too.
For more delicious wild boar recipes, please visit www.MissHomemade.com.