Goose Stroganoff Recipe
This Goose Stroganoff Recipe is easy to prepare and so delicious.
- 2 cups cooked goose meat, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon homemade mustard
- 1 cup sour cream
- Paprika, for garnish
- Cooked buttered rice or noodles
- Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the goose meat in a saucepan with beef broth. Add the onion, celery and beef bouillon cube; simmering until bouillon cube has dissolved and hot. Slowly whisk in the flour, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Add meat, mustard and sour cream. Heat until just below boiling point.
- Serve goose stroganoff over hot buttered rice or noodles and add a dash of paprika.
For more wild game recipes, visit: http://www.misshomemade.com/gooserecipes.html