Kistler is tackling this increasingly common issue for anglers. Innovations such as ultra-rigid graphite rods, zero-stretch lines, high-speed reels, and surgically sharpened hooks provide great advantages. The problem arises when these technologies are combined, often leading to torqueing the hook out of the fish’s mouth, premature hook sets and lost fish. Sometimes you only get one shot at a true trophy…
KLX Feel N Reel Series Specs:
- S2 Hybrid Blank Technology, by North Fork Composites
- Composite blank made with one part S2 hybrid material blended with one part T800 high modulus graphite
- Ounce for ounce and power for power, the S2 blanks weigh no more than pure graphite blanks
- Complete series of soft, moderate reaction bait fishing rods
- Slowing down the action and softening the power of the fishing rod blank allows a fish more time to inhale the lure before the angler sets the hook.
- Kigan Macro Z tangle free, Coalite stainless steel guides
- Fuji time tested ECSM blank exposed reel seats
- Kigan Hook Lock bait keeper
For more information on Kistler Custom Fishing Rods, visit www.kistlerrods.com.