May 09, 2016
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 (6-ounce) can Bumble Bee fancy white crab meat
- 1 (6-ounce) can Bumble Bee fancy lump crab meat
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup cornbread crumbs, bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon horseradish
- Pinch dried dill
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Hot sauce
- Oil for frying
1. Lightly mix all ingredients together and form into patties and place on a plate. Put the patties in the freezer for 30 minutes to chill. If they are not in patties, the meat will warm up when you form them. This will also help them not fall apart when turning over.
2. Heat some oil on the bottom of a cast iron pan or heavy skillet. Make certain the cakes are golden brown on the bottom before carefully flipping. Continue to cook until the other side is golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges and remoulade sauce.
For more crab recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.