October 11, 2016
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set a greased casserole dish aside.
2. Rub the dry dove breasts with vegetable oil and fry in the butter until golden brown.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Place half of the stuffing in the prepared casserole dish. Layer with the browned dove breasts and top with the remaining stuffing.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour; or until the dove is cooked through and tender. If the outside of the stuffing gets too dark, just cover with foil.
For more dove recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.