Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-13 minutes
- Cooked wild turkey
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Minced onion
- 2 packages crescent rolls (8 per package)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Shred cooked wild turkey and then mix it with softened cream cheese. Add in salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced onion to taste.
3. Unroll packages of crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the wild turkey and cream cheese mixture into each triangle; then roll each one up into a ball.
4. Bake turkey crescent rolls in preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and chicken gravy, or your favorite side.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.