Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-13 minutes
- Cooked wild turkey
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Minced onion
- 2 packages crescent rolls (8 per package)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shred cooked wild turkey and then mix it with softened cream cheese. Add in salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced onion to taste.
- Unroll packages of crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the wild turkey and cream cheese mixture into each triangle; then roll each one up into a ball.
- Bake turkey crescent rolls in preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and chicken gravy, or your favorite side.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit: TheCrush.tv