Crush Recipe: Venison Sausage Egg Muffins
Mornings can be hectic, so slow things down with this easy (and delicious) muffin
Makes 12 muffins.
- 12 eggs - whisked
- 1 cup browned and drained venison breakfast sausage
- 1 cup chopped spinach or kale
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped onion (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients (except cheese) well and put in sprayed muffin tin.
- Top each with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.