Yield: 12 muffins
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup browned and drained venison breakfast sausage
- 1 cup chopped spinach or kale
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped onion (optional)
- Shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients (except cheese) well and put in a sprayed muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany," visit: TheCrush.tv