Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 7 hours
- Elk or venison roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup butter
1. Put olive oil in skillet.
2. Salt and pepper both sides of roast.
3. On high heat, brown/sear all sides of roast.
4. Once browned, place in crock pot and add ranch dressing, onion soup mix and butter.
5. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
6. Remove roast and let rest while you make gravy out of juice from crock pot.
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.