Cordova Outdoors, the leading cooler brand of outdoor enthusiasts, celebrates Memorial Day with a site-wide sale, offering 15 percent off their industry leading hard coolers, soft coolers, accessories, apparel and drinkware. Now through May 27, 2019, receive 15 percent off everything on Cordova’s website by using code: MEMORIAL15 at checkout.
Cordova’s hard coolers stand above the rest in terms of real-world function and performance. Cordova rotomolded coolers utilize an eco-friendly foam insulation that is more efficient and denser than conventional cooler insulation. This means the wall thickness of Cordova coolers are thinner than those of competing models, providing better cooling performance and greater interior storage capacity than other brand coolers of similar exterior dimensions.
In addition to its exceptional cooling efficiency and storage capacity for food, ice, and beverages, Cordova coolers are built with common-sense features that improve overall functionality in any outdoor environment. Highlights include:
- a "no-fall" lid lock system that prevents the lid from closing on your hands while open
- machined anodized aluminum handles with integrated bottle openers
- a raised rim around the lid to keep items from sliding off
- a quad-core gasket to ensure an air-tight, cold-capturing seal
- molded-in handles for a solid hand hold and to prevent "cooler sway"
- anti-slip goat's feet to keep the cooler in place even on slick surfaces
- standard Cyclone Delrin drain plug that won't break or leak
- IGBC-certified bear-resistant lock system
To learn more about Cordova rotomolded hard-side coolers, soft-side coolers, and accessories, visit cordovaoutdoors.com or call 208-466-4370.