Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 2 TBS butter or oil
- 1 lb ground caribou meat
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp homemade garlic powder
- 1 tsp homemade onion powder
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen peas or french-style green beans
- 1 (16oz) pkg tater tots
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with vegetable oil; set aside.
Heat a heavy skillet and add the butter. Add the ground meat and onion; season with garlic and onion powder. Drain and place in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
Sprinkle the peas over the cooked meat and spread the condensed soup on top evenly. Arrange tater tots over the soup and bake for 35 minutes, covered. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!