Baked Walleye Fillets Recipe
Walleye may be one of the tastiest freshwater fish, and baking them is one of the easiest ways to prepare it
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons clarified butter, melted
- 4 (4-ounce) walleye fillets, cut into pieces
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
1. Preheat an oven to 500 degrees.
2. Pour the melted butter into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Place the fillets into the butter, skin side down. Sprinkle evenly with lemon pepper and basil.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is opaque and easily flakes with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes.