August 09, 2016
- 6 four-ounce salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 lemon wedges
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, mix mustard, butter, and honey. In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with mustard-honey mixture. Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork.
Serve garnished with lemon wedges.