New TRUGLO Choke Tube Built for Dove Hunting
Hunters can change between two choke-tube settings with a ‘twist and click.'
TRUGLO’s new dual-position choke tube — called the Double•Threat — was designed specifically for dove hunters, many of whom will be hitting dove fields for the season opener in less than a month.
The Double•Threat allows the hunter to change between two choke-tube setting with an easy twist and click: Decoy, for closer range shooting (more open patterns) and Pass, for longer shots (tighter patterns). Carrying multiple chokes can be a hassle on a dove hunt.
Available for several popular hunting shotgun models, including Remington, Mossberg, Winchester, Benelli, Beretta, and more.
- Quickly adjust for long-range passing shots or close-range decoy shots
- Simple “Twist and Click” design
- Easy adjustment without removing the choke
- Carry only one choke in the field
- CNC-machined construction
- For use with dove and field loads (#6 to #8)
- Includes installation tool (spanner wrench)
- MSRP $52.99 for all models. (TG1000D, TG1002D, TG1003D, TG1005D, TG1006D)
- Designed for common lead dove loads ranging from #6 to #8 shot.
Click here for a model compatibility chart
The Double•Threat Dove Choke Tube is available now from shooting sports retailers and online at www.truglo.com.