Former Sportsman Channel television host and professional hunter, Brad Farris, gives us the secret to why his wild game is always so darn tasty
By: Brad Farris
Looking for a simple marinade recipe to add flavor to your favorite wild game? Look no further!
Serves: 2 cups is good for 1-2 pounds of meat
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1-2 pounds wild game meat of your choice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
1. Combine all ingredients and place in a large zip-lock bag or bowl.
2. Add meat to marinade. Let deer, elk or beef marinate for 6 to 8 hours. If preparing wild turkey, let marinate for 2 to 3 hours.