If you find yourself sitting on some extra cash and have the itch to pick up a new hunting bow, don’t expect it to be an easy decision. If you stay up on the most popular hunting gear, you know that the latest crop in flagship hunting bows is choice. You have excellent options, so dig deep into each bow before you decide which to buy.
<h2>Bear Archery Motive 6</h2>The 32-inch Motive 6 uses its new H13 Cams and Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs in concert to produce arrow speeds of 350fps. This four-pound bow is outfitted with two adjustable Offset String Suppressors so you can ensure the bow is whisper quiet at the shot. With a six-inch brace height, the Motive 6 is available in 50, 60 and 70 pound peak draw weights, and draw lengths of 25 1/2 to 30 inches. <a href="http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/bows/compound/motive-6"target="_blank">beararcheryproducts.com</a>
- <h2>Bear Archery Motive 6</h2>The 32-inch Motive 6 uses its new H13 Cams and Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs in concert to produce arrow speeds of 350fps. This four-pound bow is outfitted with two adjustable Offset String Suppressors so you can ensure the bow is whisper quiet at the shot. With a six-inch brace height, the Motive 6 is available in 50, 60 and 70 pound peak draw weights, and draw lengths of 25 1/2 to 30 inches. <a href="http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/bows/compound/motive-6"target="_blank">beararcheryproducts.com</a>
- <h2>BowTech Archery Experience</h2>The 4.2-pound Experience has Revolver Dampeners, a Clutch String Stop and Dura-FLX String Dampeners that work together to greatly reduce shot noise and vibration. FLX-Guard eliminates riser torque and allows for a more accurate shot. Capable of producing arrow speeds up to 335 fps, which is even more impressive with a generous 7-inch brace height. Peak draw weights of 50, 60, and 70 pounds. Draw length range of 26 1/2 to 31 inches. <a href="http://www.bowtecharchery.com/"target="_blank">bowtecharchery.com</a>
- <h2>Darton DS-3800</h2>The new 4.1-pound DS-3800 uses equal parts Dualsync Hi-Performance Cam System and Laminated E.E.T. Limb Technology to produce blistering 350 fps arrow speeds. This 33 13/16-inch bow uses a complex system of dampeners to cut down game-spooking noise and vibration that is anchored by the Anti-Shock Vibra Grip. Draw lengths ranging from 25 to 31 inches. Peak draw weights of 40 to 80 pounds. <a href="http://www.dartonarchery.com/2013_DS-3800.html"target="_blank">dartonarchery.com</a>
- <h2>Diamond Infinite Edge</h2>The new 3.1-pound Infinite Edge is fully adjustable from 13 to 30 inches of draw length and 5 to 70 pounds of draw weight meaning it’s a perfect bow for everything ranging from bullfrogs to bull moose! The 31-inch Infinite Edge features a 7-inch brace height and is available in an accessory package that contains a 3-Pin Apex Sight, Octane Deadlock Lite Quiver, peep sight, string loop, and Hostage XL Arrow Rest. <a href="http://www.diamondarchery.com/"target="_blank">diamondarchery.com</a>
- <h2>Elite Hunter</h2>The redesigned new 4.3-pound Hunter is extremely smooth thanks to a new cam design (H Cam or HS Cam) and its 7 1/4-inch brace height. This 31 1/2-inch bow is offered in draw lengths of 25 to 31 inches and peak draw weights as low as 40 pounds and as high as the elephant-ready 80 pounds (in 10-pound increments). <a href="http://www.elitearchery.com/products/2013-bows/hunter/index.php"target="_blank">elitearchery.com</a>
- <h2>Hoyt Spyder 30</h2>The new Spyder 30 boasts a 6 3/4-inch brace height, a feathery light mass weight of 3.8 pounds and arrow speeds of 330fps. This bow is outfitted with technology found nowhere else like the new AirShox that separate from the limbs as the bow is drawn. The 30-inch Spyder also utilizes Fuse Custom Strings to enhance the overall shooting experience. The Silent Shelf Technology ensures you won’t spook a big buck or bull by bouncing your arrow against the riser. <a href="http://www.hoyt.com/compound_bows/details/spyder+30">hoyt.com</a>
- <h2>Martin Archery Alien</h2>The 3.5-pound Alien is very dead in hand, quiet and thanks to the Nitro 3 Hybrid Cams and the X4 Twin Limbs, capable of producing arrows speeds up to 335fps. This 32-inch bow offers peak draw weights of 50, 60, and 70 pounds and draw lengths of 25 1/2 to 30 1/2 inches with a 7-inch brace height. Also includes Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf, Carbon Stealth STS and the choice of either Next G1 Vista or Black Carbon as finish options. <a href="http://www.martinarchery.com/2013/alien.php">martinarchery.com</a>
- <h2>Mathews Creed</h2>The 30-inch Creed is extremely smooth throughout the draw cycle largely in part to the SimPlex Cam and the 7-inch brace height. This bow is deadly quiet thanks to the strategic placement of Harmonic Dampers, String Grubs, the Monkey Tail, and the Dead End String Stop Lite. The 3.85-pound Creed is available in peak draw weights of 50 to 70 pounds, draw lengths of 26 1/2 to 29 1/2 inches, and can fling arrows downrange at up to 328 fps. <a href="http://mathewsinc.com/product/creed/">mathewsinc.com</a><br><br>Check out the <a href="http://www.bowhuntingmag.com/2013/08/12/mathews-creed-review/">Mathews Creed Review</a> on Petersen's Bowhunting.
- <h2>Mission Ballistic</h2>At only $499, the Ballistic is a great option if money is tight but you’ve got the desire to shoot a high-end bow. This 4.18-pound bow is capable blowing arrows through your chronograph at up to 330 fps. It also features the Dead End string stop, String Grubs, and Zebra Hybrid strings and cables. Peak draw weights of 50 to 70 pounds and draw lengths of 26 to 30 inches are available on the 30.5-inch Ballistic. <a href="http://missionarchery.com/product/ballistic/">missionarchery.com</a>
- <h2>Parker Eagle</h2>The 3.65-pound Eagle is an easy-shooting rig thanks in large part to the Extreme Parallel Limb Design, a very generous 7 3/4-inch brace height, and its single-cam design anchored by the Eagle High Performance Cam. Don’t let comfortable shooting fool you though, the Eagle can still produce arrow speeds up to 310 fps. Peak draw weights of 60 and 70 pounds and draw lengths of 26 to 31 inches. <a href="http://www.parkerbows.com/compounds.html?action=detail&detailsku=1129">parkerbows.com</a>
- <h2>Prime Defy</h2>The Defy is a 31-inch, 4.1-pound tack driver that utilizes Prime's ingenious PCX Cams and I-Glide Flex cable guard, so it’s no stranger to obliterating bulls-eyes just like it’s predecessors. A forged-machined 7000 Series Riser anchors the Defy. A 7 1/4-inch brace height also contributes to the ability to shoot the Defy accurately at up to 330fps. Draw lengths ranging from 26 to 30 inches, peak draw weights of 50, 60, and 70 pounds, and finish options that include Optifade Forest, Optifade Open, Jet Black and Realtree AP. <a href="http://www.g5prime.com/model_detail/403">g5prime.com</a>
- <h2>PSE X-Force Dream Season DNA</h2>The 3.7-pound DNA can produce blistering arrow speeds of 352 fps via its 4th Generation X-Technology limbs and new Core cam. The 31-inch DNA features a six-inch brace height, 70-percent letoff, and five inches of draw length adjustment (26 to 30 inches) via an inner-cam located on the Core cam. Choose from peak draw weights of 50, 55, 60, 65, and 70 pounds and finish options of Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, PSE Skullworks Camo, Black, and others. <a href="http://pse-archery.com/c/pro-series-compound-bows_dream-season-dna">pse-archery.com</a>
- <h2>Quest Drive</h2>The new 33.25-inch Drive is a sweet shooting bow that features a 6061 aluminum riser, the new modular-based Flux Cam, and high-quality BCY 452X strings and cables. The Drive is built with a seven-inch brace height, weighs only 4.3 pounds, and can fire arrows downrange at up to 330fps. <a href="http://www.questbowhunting.com/bow_detail/Drive">questbowhunting.com</a>
- <h2>Ross Archery XD</h2>Short for Xtreme Devastation, the 30 1/2-inch XD is one of the lightest bows on the market, weighing in at only 3.16 pounds. Each made-in-the-USA XD features a 7 1/2-inch brace height, an Integrated Limb Stop, and the new DRT Riser Dampeners to ensure a stealthy shot sequence. <a href="http://www.rossarcherystore.com/p-1296-xd-realtree-ap-orange-strings-cables.aspx">rossarcherystore.com</a>
- <h2>Winchester Laredo SS</h2>The highly-adjustable Laredo SS will fit shooters with draw lengths as short as 17 inches and as long as 30, with 15 to 70 pounds of draw weight adjustment to boot! A generous 7.625-inch brace height allows for smooth shooting of the 3 3/4-pound, 32-inch Laredo. <a href="http://www.winchesterarchery.com/products/laredo-ss">winchesterarchery.com</a>
Which is your favorite? Share your opinion with us on Facebook.