Game & Fish Camera Corner Fishing Giveaway Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. To Enter: Visit http://www.gameandfishmag.com/photos anytime between April 15, 2014 and June 15, 2014 (“Promotion Period”), and follow the directions to upload a fishing photo to the Camera Corner page, including completing and submitting the online registration. All eligible entries received will be included in the weekly First Prize drawings. At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the top twenty-five (25) entries most “Liked” via Facebook, only, will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Entry photos must be in .jpg format, not to exceed 3MB file size. By submitting a photo, entrant represents that he or she owns the rights to the photo submitted and has permission from any and all people appearing in the photo to submit it in this promotion. By entering, all entrants share the rights to their photos with the InterMedia Outdoors, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “InterMedia Outdoors”) and agree to the possible immediate publication of their information and/or their image for purposes of publicizing the sweepstakes, and/or InterMedia Outdoors and/or its promotion partners. Some or all of the photos will be published without further consent of the entrant. All entries become the property of the sweepstakes Sponsor, and will not be returned. Any submissions containing unsuitable images or inappropriate content of any kind will be disqualified, as determined by the Sponsor at their sole discretion. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET June 15, 2014. Entrants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective location, for online entry deadline. By entering, entrant agrees to receive future information and offers from InterMedia Outdoors or any one of its magazines and/or media properties, and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in each communication.
2. Drawings: First Prize winners will be selected via random drawings from among all eligible cumulative entries received by each weekly entry deadline, as follows: 4/21/14, 4/28/14, 5/5/14, 5/12/14, 5/19/14, 5/26/14, 6/2/14, 6/9/14, and 6/15/14. First Prize drawings will be conducted approximately two (2) days following each weekly deadline. The Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing from among the top twenty-five (25) entries most “Liked” via Facebook, as determined by Sponsor. In the event of a tie among the top twenty-five (25) most “Liked” entries, the tied entries will be included in the Grand Prize entry pool. Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or around June 19, 2014. Drawings will be conducted by PROMOSIS, INC., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this promotion are final. Prize winners will be contacted by Promosis via email and/or US mail or express courier, and will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility or a Winner Verification form and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 10 days of the date emailed or mailed to potential winner, or prize may be forfeited.
3. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: A lightly used 2012 Stratos 189VLO (18’ 9”) bass boat with trailer and Yamaha 150hp VMAX HPDI outboard motor, plus a YETI Roadie 20 cooler. The boat package was used for six multiple-day fishing trips by Game & Fish magazine, and is awarded “as is.” Approximate retail value of Grand Prize = $30,250. Nine (9) First Prizes – one (1) awarded per week: A YETI Roadie 20 cooler. Approximate retail value of each First Prize = $250. No substitution, cash redemption, cash alternative, or assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, in whole or in part. If a prize winner declines the prize, is found to be ineligible, or fails to claim the prize, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of their prizes. Grand Prize winner will be required to take possession of the boat, motor, and trailer at a location specified by Sponsor in Marietta, GA. Transportation, lodging, or other costs associated with the boat pick up will be the responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued a 1099-MISC tax form for the current value of the prize won. Winners are responsible for all costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of a prize not specifically exempted herein. In no event will more than stated number of prizes be awarded. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to the release the content of his or her entry, as well as his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law. Potential prize winners and their entries may be posted on any of the InterMedia Outdoors websites immediately after selection, pending eligibility verification. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by each entry deadline and reader voting.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; or for any individual’s inability to enter the sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Entries that are generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid, and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the promotion is canceled for any reason, including but not limited to those listed above, winners will be determined via random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of promotion cancelation. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its promotion partners, related companies, and agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winners List: For the names of the prize winners, available until September 15, 2014, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Game & Fish Giveaway Winners List, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to this address.
8. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945.
9. Sponsor: InterMedia Outdoors, Inc., 1040 6th Avenue, Floor 12, New York, NY 10018.
2014 Promosis, Inc.