Sweet and Salty Campfire Treat Recipes
Treat yo'self with one of these Sweet and Salty Campfire Treat Recipes because you 'dessert' it
Everyone loves a good s'more, but have you tried a s'more in a cone? What about a Nutella dessert pizza? Surprise the kids with these fun desserts and snacks on your next camping trip.
Grilled Cinnamon, Apple and Brie Sandwich Recipe
You can make this Grilled Cinnamon, Apple and Brie Sandwich Recipe for lunch or dessert!
- 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 4-8 slices brie cheese
Get the Recipe: Grilled Cinnamon, Apple and Brie Sandwich Recipe
Cherry Pie S'more Cones Recipe
Gather everyone around the campfire to make these yummy, ooey-gooey cherry pie s'more cones.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 package waffle cones (12 count)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 1 package mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Get the Recipe: Cherry Pie S'more Cones Recipe
Nutella Fruit Pizza Recipe
There are more awesome sweet fireside treats than s'mores, so venture outside of your comfort zone and give this Nutella Fruit Pizza Recipe a try.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 jar Nutella
- 2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Get the Recipe: Nutella Fruit Pizza Recipe
Savory Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
Prepare this easy snack mix recipe at home, then enjoy it on the road to your camping destination or share it around a blazing campfire.
- 2 cups toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese crackers
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese snack crackers
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup wasabi peas (optional)
- 1 package ranch dip mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons)
Get the Recipe: Savory Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
Campfire Apple-Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Wrap yourself in a blanket, huddle around the fire and treat yourself to this Campfire Apple-Blueberry Crisp Recipe.
- 6 tart apples, cored and sliced
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 package granola, your favorite
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- Whipped cream
Get the Recipe: Campfire Apple-Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing dessert recipe ideas.