Sand Bass with Hot Melted Butter Recipe
This Sand Bass with Hot Melted Butter Recipe takes almost no time to prepare, and you'll love its lemony, buttery flavor
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds white bass fillets
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Melt butter and stir the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, chili sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice and parsley.
2. Pour some of the butter mix in the bottom of a large glass baking dish and swirl around to coat the dish.
3. Place the fish fillets in a single layer in the dish, then pour the remaining butter mix over the top. Broil, 4- to 6-inches beneath the heat source, for 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.