Ranger Boats Unveil Military Appreciation Program
Recognizing the tremendous contributions of the thousands of brave men and women who currently serve or have served our country, Ranger Boats recently launched "Operation Troop Salute," an incentive program designed to show visible appreciation to the members of the United States Armed Forces community who enjoy the rewards of the fishing and boating lifestyle.
From now until June 30, 2011, any current or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces is eligible to receive one of two incentive packages with the purchase of a new, qualifying Ranger boat from an authorized Ranger dealer. Qualifying boats include any new Ranger boat, motor and trailer package that has not been previously registered and the program is not limited to the current model year.
"We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to the men and women of our nation's armed forces. It's an admiration held dear by Ranger Boats Founder, Forrest L Wood and it remains a vital part of our company today," said Ranger Boats President Randy Hopper. "Although we could never fully repay them for their service, we just wanted to say 'thank you' for all they have done. It's an incredible privilege to live in the Land of the Free and we're pleased to help honor so many true American patriots."
Incentives offered during the "Operation Troop Salute" program will be structured in two levels. For currently serving or retired armed forces personnel as well as veterans of campaigns in Iraq or Afghanistan, a qualified, new-boat purchase will entitle them to a $2 per-engine-horsepower rebate as well as an exclusive Ranger clothing package. Any buyer of a qualifying Ranger boat with previous armed forces service will be eligible for the exclusive Ranger clothing package under the Level 2 incentives. To receive the incentives, new-boat buyers will be required to submit copies of their Military ID Card or DD Form 214 for service verification along with an affidavit of purchase available on rangerboats.com.
Level One Incentives
- Factory rebate of $2 per engine horsepower
- Exclusive Ranger clothing package, including jacket, T-shirt and decals
- Eligibility: Available to individuals who make a qualifying Ranger purchase who are currently serving in or are retired from the U.S. Armed Forces as well as veterans of the Operation Iraqi Freedom or Enduring Freedom campaigns.
Level Two Incentives
- Exclusive Ranger clothing packing, including jacket, T-shirt and decals
- Eligibility: Available to individuals with previous service in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, who make a qualifying Ranger purchase.
For more details on "Operation Troop Salute" or to see the 2011 Ranger models, contact a local Ranger Boats dealer or visit www.rangerboats.com.