Nutella Fruit Pizza Recipe
There are more awesome sweet fireside treats than s'mores, so venture outside of your comfort zone and give this Nutella Fruit Pizza Recipe a try
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 jar Nutella
- 2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Lightly brush pre-made pizza crust with butter. Place pizza crust on aluminum foil and place on a grill grate over a small open fire. Cook for approximately ten minutes or until crust is golden brown. Check every few minutes to avoid burning.
- While crust is cooking, slice bananas on a clean cutting board.
- Remove crust from the fire and spread Nutella evenly over the surface, leaving approximately ½ or 1 inch bare along the edge of the crust.
- Top the Nutella spread with bananas and raspberries. Cut into slices and serve.
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing dessert recipe ideas.