Mango and Soy Sauce Wild Game Marinade Recipe
September 01, 2017
Former Sportsman Channel television host and professional hunter, Brad Farris, gives us the secret to why his wild game is always so darn tasty
By: Brad Farris
Looking for a simple marinade recipe to add flavor to your favorite wild game? Look no further!
Serves: 2 cups is good for 1-2 pounds of meat
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1-2 pounds wild game meat of your choice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
1. Combine all ingredients and place in a large zip-lock bag or bowl.
2. Add meat to marinade. Let deer, elk or beef marinate for 6 to 8 hours. If preparing wild turkey, let marinate for 2 to 3 hours.